So like I said things are now starting to calm down. So to catch up on the life of the Young's....first thing, we are moving to WASHINGTON D.C. this upcoming fall. YAHOO!!! Aaron, was accepted into the Washington Seminar program through BYU, where he will be doing an internship related to psychology (his major). We are both very excited to get out and experience something new together. I LOVE DC, so I cant wait to live there and go explore this great city with Aaron. We will only be there for a semester, but we can't wait. Way to go sweetheart! Cool thing - we will be living in the BYU housing, Barlow Center, which is only about a mile away from the White House.


Aaron and I hit our one year anniversary for engagement last night. We tried to relive the moment...Aaron brought me a dozen of red roses after my performance and we headed to the BYU stadium parking lot where we danced a little bit and then he hit one knee. We didn't stay outside too long because it was a little cold. But it brought back some great memories. And, tomorrow we will hit our nine month mark.

Well here is just a few pictures of Christmas...our trip to Moab with the Young family and some back home. Sorry there is not a lot.

7 comments:
Yay! We sure hope you come down and visit the Johnstons and Bakers...
Your Mom told Cathleen on a voice mail that she had some great news to share (she said, "not grandbaby news"), but she was excited to share with Cathleen. Now it seems I know what that news is. Yay!!!
I know we're just old fuddie duddies to you guys but we're still excited to be part of all the new and exciting things happening in your lives. For us, you're like family!
I second that "Yay"! How exciting to be able to spend a semester in DC with your husband! I think you'll love it! Like Greg said....hope you'll come down to visit. The Johnstons were just here last night for our superbowl party. We love your family and your cousins too! I am hoping that we get an extra visit from your family while you are in DC, we can never get too much of the Ensigns!
Glad your performances went well. Your pictures are cute....I especially liked the one with the "old folks" and their reading glasses playing the game....too funny...I shouldn't laugh....I'm just a few years behind everyone....I'll be there soon enough.
You will LOVE D.c. and there are great wards out there. How fun...what a great experience.
I am so excited you will be in DC with us! I can't wait!
I was so excited for you guys when we heard the D.C. news! Way to go!!!! Hopefully we can make it up there to see you guys and you can give us the lay of the land!
We're so excited for you both! D.C. is our favorite city with all the never ending history to learn there. Congradulations Aaron!
Nice job, Aaron! That will be so exciting for you guys to get to expereince DC together! I will be expecting a lot of blog updates with fun photos of the two of you in DC. :)
Post a Comment