Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy LOVE

Well Aaron and I have had one great weekend. We first started it out on Friday night by going to the temple together. We truly enjoyed spending that time together. The next day...Saturday...Valentines Day, we had a wonderful time together. We started off the day by going to Tucanos Brazilian Grill for lunch. Which was AMAZING!!
Then we were going to go to the movie Australia, but sadly it was sold out so instead we went to the movie Twilight. People don't take offense to what I am about to say, but it was probably one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Aaron will say it IS the worst movie he has ever seen. We laughed in parts that were supposed to be serious and just that it was not that great. But what do you do.

Then after the movies we came back home and just enjoyed a great night at home. Aaron also had planned for us to make chocolate covered strawberries.

All in all we had a wonderful valentines because it was spent with each other. Happy love day to all.

2 comments:

Sarah Young said...

I am yet to catch up on the Twilight craze. Haven't even read a single book! Cute background btw, I've seen it before and thought 'That is SO Megan!' and then lo and behold you pick it out! Love it!

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Haters. I LOVED Twilight. haha :)