Tracy, if you read this, I hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday!! If I lived there, I'd bring over some cupcakes to celebrate!! (And you know what's funny, when I first glanced at this picture, I thought it was that big naked statue of David in Vegas and I was thinking why would they take a family picture in front of that naked statue? Then I realized it's Joseph Smith (right?). Much better...haha!!)
Aaron and I first met back when we were 14 years old at a church youth summer program called EFY. Ever since then we have been best friends. He was the first boy I ever held hands with and was my first love. I knew even back then that he was someone I would love to marry. We dated for a little bit in high school, but mostly continued being best friends. Life has finally brought us back together and we could not be any happier. I never would have dreamed that my first love would end up being my last. Life has treated us both so well.
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Tracy! Cathleen told me she spoke to you this AM. Hope you have a great day.
I'd post this on your blog if you had one...
Tracy, if you read this, I hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday!! If I lived there, I'd bring over some cupcakes to celebrate!! (And you know what's funny, when I first glanced at this picture, I thought it was that big naked statue of David in Vegas and I was thinking why would they take a family picture in front of that naked statue? Then I realized it's Joseph Smith (right?). Much better...haha!!)
That's funny Kristen. Thanks for the immaginary cupcakes! That's all my body needs anyway. No calories please, especially since the holidays.
Thanks Meg. That was sweet.
Happy Birthday Tracy! We love you!
Happy Birthday Tracy from your son-in-laws brothers!! haha
I think you have the most wonderful mother ever Megan....I just love her and hope she had a wonderful birthday!!
Post a Comment