One - HONEYDEW MELON yogurt! Now I have done the whole yogurt thing in Provo...it has been quite the craze out there, but nothing and I mean nothing compares to Ice Berry's Honeydew Melon flavored yogurt. I am telling you it is the best thing my taste buds have come in contact with in years. My weakness is walking to Georgetown some nights, after a long day, and getting one of these little treats. I am telling you it is one of a kind. (Sorry the picture is of strawberry...but just pretend its green for honeydew!)

Two - I walked into CVS today to pick up a few items, (which by the way there seems to be millions of CVS' around DC...why CVS?...i dunno), and I ran into the goodness of up and coming FALL. Candy Corns and Pumpkins!! Oh how I love them....but only come fall time. They just make me so happy....so does the price.

Three - On my way to work as I am walking through Georgetown, I love walking by this paper store called Paper-Source. It just has so many bright colors and creative ideas for invitations, cards, party favors and much more. It makes me want to throw parties for a living. Love it!.


Four - Last but not least...I just thought I would write about how I love Coke Zero. I don't drink it too often, but its a great little treat!

9 comments:
Oh, I am SO jealous you live so close to a Paper Source! I get emails from them all the time and I want one of everything in their catalog!!! Want to open a party-planning business together? haha...but seriously how fun to get to browse thru there on your way to work!
Sorry, I absolutely hate those candy corn and pumpkin things, the mere picture made me throw up in my mouth... This coming from a total junk-candy-aholic where for that very reason Halloween has always been my favorite holiday.
The frozen yogurt on the other hand got my glands salivating, my only complaint there is the size (little on the small side) :) You need to super size that bad boy! And I love tropicals so the melon sounds incredible.
Megan- glad to hear you are a frozen yogurt girl too! Pinkberry is my favorite tasty treat. I put this link on my latest blog post.. I thought you might enjoy :)
http://www.pinkberry.com/groupies-youandpinkberry/groupies-youpinkberry.html
It's the little things in life that keep us going. I too LOVE the fall, sugary, bad for me candy corn and pumpkins!!! I will be buying some soon!!
your blog is adorable and DC looks amazing!!! what a cute area you are in :)
Kallie
Okay, I'm on board for the yogurt and of course the diet coke. Candy corn is not a favorite halloween candy. How about Almond Joy bars, and Bit of Honeys.(Nobody likes those but me) I love your pictures and I'm imagining you walking around Georgetown. That sounds really fun right now.
I would have to say that I love paper stores too...and of course any sort of frozen yogurt...miss you..will you be home in Georgia for thanksgiving? If you will, maybe we could grab lunch with some of the girls xoxo
I love candy corns in the fall too! So good! I like to eat them in little nibbles! I just caught up on past blog posts and I LOVE the pictures of you guys and the girls! We loved having you guys close by this summer too!
P.S. Tracy I love Almond Joys and Bit O Honeys too, so you are not alone! :)
Post a Comment