Thursday, September 3, 2009

Job Success!


Well I have landed a part time position at the GAP in Georgetown, which is just right down the street from where we live!! Hooray hooray!! And I am also looking for possibly another position as a personal trainer....Ill keep ya posted on that. P.S. I officially became certified as a personal trainer a few weeks ago - through ACE (American Council on Exercise). A lot of stress studying, but it all paid off. YAY!

Aaron is enjoying his job. He loves the people he is working with. And is excited for the next three months.

Today while Aaron was at work I went to the National Gallery of Art. I only hit about half of it, because after 3 hours I needed a break. These were just three of my favorite pieces of art.
Jackson Pollock: Number 1
Crazy I know....but there is so much depth to it. Throughout the chaos there is organization....GENIUS!! You have to see it in person. I went back a second time just to enrich myself with detail.
Wayne Thiebaud: Cakes
First time I had seen this and just fell in love!! Maybe because it's cute....probably!
Madame Monet and Her Son: Monet
What of Monet's isn't just GRAND? There where so many Monet and Manet paintings I liked it was hard to choose one.

Well until next time....

5 comments:

Aly said...

oh i love that museum! and congrats on the gap. i miss georgetown, and you.

Tiffany said...

Congrats on your job!

Happy The Man said...

Great seeing you guys again! Congrats on the Gap job too. Cathleen worked at the Gap and Baby Gap way back when our oldest kids were youngins and it was great. She'd be the first to score all the newly marked down items and then of course they will price adjust so long as there is still one of those items that survives the multiple markdowns (not sure if they still have the same policies after all these years). But she loved working there actually.

Sarah Young said...

Congrats Megan!!! Ooh employee discount! :)

Tracy E said...
This comment has been removed by the author.