Aaron and I both celebrated our birthday's. Aaron turned 23, while I turned 22...geez we are getting old, lol. Here are just some pics of those celebrations.
For both of our birthday's we went out on the town one night in Atlanta. We started the night off by going to Ruths Chris....ummmm best steak I ever ate and will eat in my life. Who would have thought it was possible to cut through a steak with a fork? (it is...I experienced it) Then I thought it would be fun to take Aaron to a broadway show at the fabulous FOX theatre. We saw "Grease" and loved it!
One of Aaron's best friends, Stephen Jett, got hitched this summer to Miss Jenaca...who we adore...might I add. Aaron was able to fly out to Utah for their wedding. He also loved being back with his brothers.

Georgia not only means family for us but also some dear friends from the Marietta East Stake. Who knows the next time we all will be together again, but it was fun to see the people we did.
Last but not least...we loved hanging out with these little monkeys. Our three ADORABLE nieces...Maryn, Brynna and Lauryn. We just had too much fun seeing them this summer and how quickly they are growing up. For their birthday's this year we took them to build a bear and just had a ball.
Well that was our summer in a nutshell. Family, family, family! I just wanted to also say how great it was for me to be back with my siblings Connor and Ansley. They are just the best.....Aaron and I shared some great memories with them. Well we love our family and we love Georgia. Thanks y'all!

3 comments:
you guys are awesome and this blog is on a ROLL!
This is the cutest picture of Aaron with Lauren. Great memories of the summer. We love you both.
Mom and Dad
Meg- I want that shirt you have on in most of these pics- Lavender with the pretty top and sleeves! Where of where did you find such a jewel?
Post a Comment