I am sure in love with Mr. Aaron Turner Young and look forward to what the future holds in store for us.
Monday, June 8, 2009
One Year Anniversary
Well folks it has been a year!! A YEAR!! Can you believe it! People say the first year is the hardest and I pray that is true because if this was the hardest year, life is going to be peaches and cream from here on out. :) We were able to celebrate by going up to Park City, Utah for a short weekend getaway. We had a blast. It was Aaron's first time actually up there so we truly enjoyed ourselves. We got a killer deal on our hotel, since ski season is over. We were able to go down the Alpine slide and coaster which were incredible. We walked around downtown, shopped at the outlet malls, ate some great food, and loved celebrating together.




I am sure in love with Mr. Aaron Turner Young and look forward to what the future holds in store for us.
I am sure in love with Mr. Aaron Turner Young and look forward to what the future holds in store for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congrats on 1 year! You two are still the cutest couple ever!
Happy belated 1 year anniversary! It was so much fun seeing you guys this past week. WE LOVE YOU BOTH!!
You two are so perfect for each other! I love the last picture on this blog. What a handsome couple! You both are lookin good for old time married people. Life will only keep getting better. What great friends you have made this year. (Carter's and Anderson's and kept up with you beloved old roomies) They will all be friends for life! You got to have dates and watch games with the brothers and they volunteered, because they wanted to and they didn't have to, attend many of your dance performances!(Along with many other dear family friends and family) Graduation for Megan, lots of work and school successes for Aaron. What a fun first year you have had! I don't think it could have been any better except for the stress of school. But even that you both handled very well. We are bursting with pride and love for the both of you.
Post a Comment