Some things I enjoyed:
*Taking dance class at the Jeofrey Ballet in Chicago and seeing the magnificent Marry Poppins on Broadway. She was just lovely!
*Performing in schools and watching the kids love and laugh at our performance.
*Being with the company and strengthening friendships.
*Going to Nauvoo and being able to do a temple session.
*Teaching a dance class in Detroit at the inner city Arts High School.
*Performing in six different states. Enjoying possibly my last time performing.
*All the great inside jokes and bus trips!!
Some things I could have done without:
*Being away from my husband for three weeks...and missing our one year anniversary.
*The fourteen hour bus ride home...though I was grateful it was that and not the 32 hour train ride that was originally scheduled.
*Feeling complete exhaustion at times.
*Eating casseroles
But all in all I had such an enriching time.

2 comments:
I don't like casseroles much either. It must be genetic or else maybe I never cooked enough of them for you to have enough well worn exposure to them. But you do love Broccoli Chicken Casserole (Famous Aunt Dorothy Recipe) A LOT! How did that happen?
Oh, I loved your writing on this. I felt like I was reliving the enjoyment again in your phone calls. It is all bitter sweet huh? The end of an era! We are so proud of you.
Post a Comment