Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Love in Arizona

Mr. Adam Scott Young and Ms. Amanda Dawson were officially married and sealed in the Mesa, Arizona temple on June 5th, 2009. What a great occasion it was to come together as the Young family and welcome in another girl! Aaron and I just absolutely loved being together with family....what more can you ask for? Enjoy the pictures!


















6 comments:

Tracy E said...

These are such nice pictures. The Young family are definetly good looking people! Glad you all enjoyed each other so much. Congrats to Adam and Amanda!!!!

Jody and Phil are looking extemely good! I love your dress Megan.

Wendie said...

These are great pictures of a wonderful event. It was so nice to meet you Megan. You and Aaron make such a great couple. Love to you both. Aunt Wendie

Sarah Young said...

Megan, you did way better than I did with the ol' pics, so I just posted a link to your blog on mine! Hope you don't mind! Also I agree with your Momma, I LOVED your dress! Love you girl!

Anonymous said...

Hi! So I've only met you once (at Costco), but Aaron and I have been friends for a while. I found your blog today through Adam's and was so excited! You guys are so cute and it's fun to see what you're up to. I hope you don't mind if I check out your blog once in a while! Oh, and I LOVE your header picture...so cute!!

Rachel Anne Robbins Kuch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel Anne Robbins Kuch said...

my mom and i were talking and have decided that you two are like superstars in georgia and couldn't be anymore perfect for each other. such great friends you are, I am so glad that I was able to hang out with you two while home. Thanks for the laughs and the reminiscing. Love you both.

seriously though... "Arizona Love" needs to be booted by a NEW post. mwahaha .