
We also received my camera officially in the mail today! Another YAY! Absolutely love it. Aaron and I waited at home for an hour today for it to get here, and it sure did. I am one happy girl....Aaron can't stop playing with it too.
Last but not least the finale of the bachelor was on tonight. With our good friends the Carter's we rented out the theatre at Pinnacle (where Aaron works) to watch this dramatic closer. Ummmmm it sure was dramatic...but hey that makes great reality TV. To be honest I am happy with him choosing Molly in the end, but if he messes this one up I have absolutely no respect for the guy. Anyways....
Aaron and I had a wonderful weekend. We first went to dinner on Friday night to a great Mexican place and then to the dollar movies to see Valkerie. Great night! Then Saturday we went hiking up at Bridal Veil Falls and Sundance and enjoyed a picnic. Then that night went on a group date to the BYU creamery and bowling, with all of his brothers and their dates. And then Sunday I was able to catch up with all my girlfriends and have dinner together. All in all had a great weekend.



3 comments:
Love the theater to witness the drama. What a poop head that guy was. LOW LIFE!!!!!! Anyway ......happy for your 10th, I forgot sorry. Love you both.
i'm still mad at Jason. This is consuming my life. I am a LOSER! you will be sorely missed on Monday nights...
Thanks for inviting us to the theater! it was the bomb.
OK now we need to find another show we can get equally sucked into, HA!!!!
Post a Comment