Sunday, March 22, 2009

Psychology and Dance

Just some updates for the past week...Aaron was inducted for life into the National Honors Society in Psychology, Psi Chi. He was able to be inducted into this great association because he is in the top 30 percent of the Psychology majors at BYU. WOW, I am so proud of my man. Congratulations Aaron!!
From Wednesday to Saturday of this past week I had the oppurtunity to attend ACDFA (American College Dance Festival Association). It is just a conference for dancers throughout your region to come together take classes, watch performances, and also perform. It was a great experience to associate myself with other dancers throughout the Northwest region and learn from others professors from other colleges. The experience really allowed me to appreciate Brigham Young University and the wonderful education I am recieving, and the people I associate with everyday.
Anyways.....that has been our week. This next week is going to be even more crazy. I am preparing to present my dance for Senior Project Showcase. Wish me luck!!

6 comments:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Aaron - CONGRATS!! What an accomplishment. Maybe you're the smartest kid in the family after all. :) And Megan, I'm sure you'll do great!! I still hope to get to see you dance someday. Love and miss you guys!

Sarah Young said...

yahWahoo Aaron! Way to go Mr. Smarty Pants! We are SO proud of you! And Megan, I am so excited for your upcoming project! (are you still using that beam Aaron made?) Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Anonymous said...

GO TEAM !!! RAH, RAH, RAH !!! You guys are a dynamic duo....keep up the good work. You both make us proud. Good luck Megan on the SR. project, you'll do great!

Tracy E said...

Aaron, You are the man!!!! We are so proud of you! Meg, our hearts are with you for your senior project. Hopefully we can see a dvd of it soon. Love you both.

Josh and Melissa said...

Congrats Aaron- what a great honor. Good luck Megan! Hey, Meg, I sent you an email to your old email address from high school- do you still use that address?

Rachel Anne Robbins Kuch said...

you guys are cute! I love your picture and saying for your blog! such the southern couple. Way to keep it going!