Monday, February 16, 2009

I LOVE my man


I just can't keep it in tonight. I love Aaron more than words can explain. I sit back and I am in awe of what an amazing man I am married to. I have been looking at our wedding albums a lot lately and I keep falling in love with Aaron. I am so proud of all of his accomplishments in school...for making it into the Washing DC Seminar, making it into the National Honors Society for Psychology, for always keeping great grades, working so diligently, and being my number one fan. Just a little side note Aaron has been at pretty much every single one of my dance performances. That means a ton!!! And he enjoys it!! Talk about love. Again, I just want to proclaim it loud and clear I LOVE Aaron Turner Young! He always keeps a smile on my face. Love you sweetheart!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Aaron!! You two are perfect for each other!!

Adam Young said...

he's alright...

Sarah Young said...

I love that first picture! Brynna said "Mom, why is Uncle Aaron sniffing those flowers like that?" Too cute! Aaron is pretty awesome and we are so happy that he found an equally awesome girl!

P.S. Thank you SO much for the sweet Valentine notes you sent! The girls were so thrilled! You're the best!

The Fox Family said...

you guys are soo cute. I love those wedding pictures!

Tracy E said...

What fun happy memories looking at the pictures. So grateful for the good lives you both lead. Aaron is the best!!!!!!

Rachel Anne Robbins Kuch said...

i love the new layout! and your wedding pictures and priceless! you two are great.

Tracy E said...

These pictures look great with your new walpaper!