Sunday, October 12, 2008

My boys....



So lately I have been so grateful for the family that I have married into. The Young's. I don't believe that anyone is as lucky as I am. I have the most WONDERFUL parent-in-laws and sibling-in-laws, also might I add the CUTEST nieces and nephew. I cant even begin to tell you how blessed I am to have such an amazing family. But what has truly been the best is having three of Aaron's brothers live 3 minutes down the street. Adam, Daniel and Kevin are lets just say, my guys!! I have LOVED every minute of having three older brothers just right down the street. It is my absolute favorite when they just randomly stop by our apartment just to say hi, or invite us over to have dinner with them. There has been a few times where I finish with class and Ill just go over to their place to catch up on life or sword fight (if you will). I LOVE IT!!!

One of the best things happened the other night when the four of them were playing flag football against some of my freshman year guy friends. One of the boys on the other team saw me sitting and watching on the side lines and yelled over, "Is that Megan Ensign?" With no hesitation all my brothers put that boy in his place and said, "No son, that's Megan Young!!" Aaron of course made sure to inform him that I was HIS wife. The kid was a little embarrassed since he got such a quick response, but we all seemed to get a good laugh out of it.

I cant begin to tell you how much I love these boys. They truly make my day when I see anyone of them. Again I feel so truly blessed to have three older brothers so close. Love you guys dearly!!

Megan

5 comments:

Rachel Anne Robbins Kuch said...

doesnt surprise me that adam is the only one with the "thug" look on his face.

and thank you for the update. hope you're doing great!

Tracy E said...

Yea, you wrote! And how happy we feel that you love Aaron's family as much as him! (We do too, all of them!) Though, from your past declarations, I think Aaron rates quite a bit higher on the love scale. But so happy to hear in your words, that the Young men feel like family to you. You all are very blessed to like to share so much time together as family at this time of life. I'm grateful you not only have the best husband but the best older brothers too.

Anonymous said...

WOW.... what a bunch of GOOD LOOKING guys!!! There mother must be proud!! Megan we love you too !! We are 3 for 3 in the in-law dept. We couldn't have done any better.

Sarah Young said...

Megan, I couldn't agree more! Only in my case I got a pack of the best younger brothers in the world! Did we luck out or what!?

Kevin said...

Thanks for the love Megan! Glad you're in the fam!! Aaron, you did work. Well done, husband lookin boy.