Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Autumn

I have loved the season of autumn this year. Usually I despise the change of weather out here in Utah because that means that snow is just around the corner. But this year has been a little different. It has been beautiful outside and I have just loved every minute. I've made Aaron join in on my love for autumn this year by helping me buy a pumpkin, eating apple pie with me (the lattice top one from Costco...heaven sent!!!), making carmel apples, and eating so many candy corns and the little pumpkins. I have been one happy girl!!

Last night we had so much fun going to a corn maize down at Thanksgiving Point. We went with Adam and one of our good friends from Georgia, Kate Heniger. It was truly a blast. We had fun going through the haunted corn maize, shooting pumpkins out of a gun, riding in a cow train, racing each other on bikes, jumping on a huge air pillow, and much more. It was pretty much the ultimate autumn celebration. The four of us really had a great time. Here are some pictures.....enjoy!





4 comments:

Cathleen said...

I have to agree....fall is wonderful, and it looks like you really know how to enjoy it.

I don't get on much to check out the blogs, but it is always fun to see the latest with you and Aaron. Looks like married life is agreeing with you both! Keep up the posts....love the pictures too!

Spencer and Aly said...

meg! I love the fall and you! I miss you. I am having a halloween party, please stop by! love ya!

Sarah Young said...

A pumpkin gun? I've never heard of such a thing! I love autumn too, it is one of my favorite seasons! Pumpkin bread and yummy warm wassail, sweaters, and changing leaves, what's not to love!

Tracy E said...

I'm picturing it all... especially the pie! It's getting my tastebuds ready for Thanksgiving and the Virginia air, the Bakers and cousins Johnston. I can't wait! Wish you both could come. Adam and Aaron are the handsome twins in the pictures, but you and Kate from Georgia look like you could be twins together too!