Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Connor!!!


So today October 23rd, marks the birthday of my amazing brother, Connor Jonathan Ensign. Where do I even begin....this kid is amazing!!! Connor has been my example, my strength, and my inspiration throughout life. Connor truly knows how to live life to his fullest. He just simply knows how to be happy and how to genuinely care for others. He touches many lives, but most deeply has touched mine. Thanks Connor for being the best brother in the WORLD!!! I love you dearly. I hope you have a wonderful day.....I am thinking of you buddy. Happy 18th Birthday man!!!

Connor a few years ago lived one of his dreams, and had the opportunity to go to China. Connor loved every minute of it. If you ask him what his favorite part of the trip was he would just simply say, "Oh making friends with the Chinese delegates." (As if its no big deal.) People just love you Connor! No matter where you are in the world you always seem to make people smile.



8 comments:

Tracy E said...

Connor is going to love reading this! He is so excited for his birthday today. You are the best sister and he loves you so much. He'll think this blog can't get any better since you included the China pics.

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Happy Birthday to Connor! Connor is so fun to be around - always making everyone laugh and he's such a pro with the Nintendo Wii! :)

Cathleen said...

Happy Birthday Connor!
What a wonderful post and tribute to your brother Megan! He's very lucky to have you as his big sis.
We are so looking forward to seeing him and the rest of your family next month....sure wish you and Aaron could be here too! Take care...sure love you guys!

Adam Young said...

Connor...you're the man!!! Happy Birthday big guy!

Tracy E said...

This is Connor, not my Mom. Thank you for the Birthday wishes. I'm having a great day, we are going to five guys for dinner, I hope the Economy doesn't spoil my Birthday.

Thanks, Connor Ensign

Happy The Man said...

Happy birthday Connor! Sorry to jack your blog Megan but Connor doesn't have one...

And I'm certain Mom and Dad won't let the economy woes impact you having a wonderful birthday.

Sarah Young said...

You do have an awesome brother Megan! We love him too! Happy Birthday Connor!

ben said...

welcome to china again...