Monday, January 18, 2010
Oh life...
Life....where do I begin? You were so wonderful back in DC. You used to make me smile everday. Where have you gone? I am now back in a place I feel as though I have already conquered...have already moved past. So why am I here, feeling stuck? Well no, don't answer that.....thats a silly question....I know the answer. For life to progress I must stay here. Well then Life.....I'm here....willing and wanting to learn.....but may I ask a favor? Can this time maybe go by fast? Thanks Life!......I would appreciate that! :) From: MEY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I need to see you again soon. It is too cold to not be hanging out all the time to lift our spirits. love you
Agh... Utah...
Megan...whenever I was having a hard time in Provo (it always seemed to happen in Provo) my Dad would always tell me "This too shall pass." So true! I'm sure it's rough transitioning back to life in Utah when you guys had such a fun time in DC! Just remember your time in Provo is temporary and soon enough you'll find yourself having more life experiences somewhere else. At least you have Aaron to share the ride with! :) Love and miss you!
Hang in there....We love you!!!!
Calling reinforcements- Al and Criz- Yall both know Meg HATES winter and starts writing things like this.
Meg, Wish I was there to play with you. I always think about losing myself so I can really find myself- Remember that? Thanks girl for your inspirational words.
Call me- I have a new phone and dont have any numbers. Please. Love you.
Amanda is right, winter is not your best time. You need to go find one of those light boxes and get some light therapy! Keep saying the mantra, "I'm making wonderful, fantastic, the very best in the world lemonade!" Now doesn't that make you smile? You'll be an expert lemonade maker by spring! Keep up the smiling too. Remember Buddy's word's and make it another mantra to say over and over....."Smiling's my favorite!"
And don't take my post too seriously. I don't like winter either and one of those light boxes sounds awful good right now. I'll take the next best thing now though.... a hot bath and a book! You know you love it too! Go enjoy!
Amen on not liking winter. Phil always has to remind me that spring is right around the corner, even if it's the first day of spring, Ha!! Guess it gives us all something to look forwward to, right!!!
oops, I meant even if it's the first day of winter, duh!!
Post a Comment