Happy Birthday MOM!!! You are one amazing person! Thanks for always being so happy and positive about life. You are truly the best! Love you bunches xoxoxoxo
awww happy birthday to you, Mrs. Tracy! Megan, are you and Aaron still in DC? Me and Maggs will be there in early February! Let me know. Hope all is well with you and your hubby!!
I love you dearly, and please thank Kallie for the sweet B-Day wishes. Megan, I've just been reading your cousin Georgia's blog. She writes so well like you and Sarah with all her wonderful feelings. Anyway, it is very inspiring. It is at davengeorgiaallred@blogspot.com. Make sure you read her new post and about her recent trip to Jerusulem and all the way back to the day her husband died and the sweet story of their life together! I feel so blessed to learn from family like her. Hope you and Aaron do too.
Aaron and I first met back when we were 14 years old at a church youth summer program called EFY. Ever since then we have been best friends. He was the first boy I ever held hands with and was my first love. I knew even back then that he was someone I would love to marry. We dated for a little bit in high school, but mostly continued being best friends. Life has finally brought us back together and we could not be any happier. I never would have dreamed that my first love would end up being my last. Life has treated us both so well.
2 comments:
awww happy birthday to you, Mrs. Tracy! Megan, are you and Aaron still in DC? Me and Maggs will be there in early February! Let me know. Hope all is well with you and your hubby!!
I love you dearly, and please thank Kallie for the sweet B-Day wishes. Megan, I've just been reading your cousin Georgia's blog. She writes so well like you and Sarah with all her wonderful feelings. Anyway, it is very inspiring. It is at davengeorgiaallred@blogspot.com.
Make sure you read her new post and about her recent trip to Jerusulem and all the way back to the day her husband died and the sweet story of their life together! I feel so blessed to learn from family like her. Hope you and Aaron do too.
Post a Comment