Aaron and I have visited so many sites here in DC, but there are still many to see. Here are just some pics of some of the sites we have been to recently.
I love all the pics! You look great. Criz and I were just talking about how we miss you and cant wait to have a welcome back party in Provo in January!
Love the blog update. I was so excited when 3 post appeared in my google reader. Your hair is adorable!!! and i glad you and aaron have had some incredible adventures in DC and the surrounding areas :)
Yall are so precious!!! I LOVE LOVE your new short hair...it reminds me of high school. It just looks like yall are living the dream. Will you be home at all for Christmas? xoxoxo
love all your pictures. looks like you are having a blast, and i'm glad! can't wait to see you both. fyi--your christmas card from last year is still on our fridge. don't let that creep you out.
meg, your hair is too cute short. i love it. i love yours and aarons life in dc, so fun and it's definately not provo! im jealous. are you two going home for thanksgiving? if so... tell all of georgia shalom for me! miss you guys.
Aaron and I first met back when we were 14 years old at a church youth summer program called EFY. Ever since then we have been best friends. He was the first boy I ever held hands with and was my first love. I knew even back then that he was someone I would love to marry. We dated for a little bit in high school, but mostly continued being best friends. Life has finally brought us back together and we could not be any happier. I never would have dreamed that my first love would end up being my last. Life has treated us both so well.
9 comments:
So pretty! I'm impressed with your photography skills!
I love all the pics! You look great. Criz and I were just talking about how we miss you and cant wait to have a welcome back party in Provo in January!
Love the blog update. I was so excited when 3 post appeared in my google reader. Your hair is adorable!!! and i glad you and aaron have had some incredible adventures in DC and the surrounding areas :)
Yall are so precious!!! I LOVE LOVE your new short hair...it reminds me of high school. It just looks like yall are living the dream. Will you be home at all for Christmas? xoxoxo
Okay, this photography stuff is getting really good with you all! I am so impressed> Love the pics and love you both!
Fun, fun times you guys are having. Can't wait to see you in Dec. !!!
love all your pictures. looks like you are having a blast, and i'm glad! can't wait to see you both.
fyi--your christmas card from last year is still on our fridge. don't let that creep you out.
Well Done! Keep it up.
meg, your hair is too cute short. i love it. i love yours and aarons life in dc, so fun and it's definately not provo! im jealous. are you two going home for thanksgiving? if so... tell all of georgia shalom for me! miss you guys.
Post a Comment