Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dear God,

Really? Snow!?! Thats it.

7 comments:

C&C said...

tell me about it girl. get me outta here!

Anonymous said...

The only thing I can say is at least this might make all my kids in Utah want to settle in the south where it DOESN'T snow 12 inches in mid- April... Right ??? It can't last forever...hang in there!!!!

Happy The Man said...

Where are the pictures of your April flowers now? Those were great pictures by the way. My friend from Orem posted pictures of the snow on the trees. You guys got a ton of snow!!!

Happy The Man said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Happy The Man said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy E said...

Something better be done before I get there for your graduation because cold is bad.

Tracy E said...

Aaron, You need to update us while Megan's gone? I miss you guys.