I have officially graduated from Brigham Young University. I am on a three week dance tour in the Midwest, without my husband. And yesterday marked our one year anniversary..and we are not together....sad.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
One week down, only 2 more to go..Hang in there!!!
Megan - You're a college graduate. Yeah!!!! And I'm sure it stinks being away from Aaron, but I find that when I'm away from Adam (my husband, not my brother haha) that I grow to love him all the more! I'm sure it will be a happy reunion here soon. :) Have fun on your dance tour!
I thought of you guys on your anniversary! we also walked past your dark apartment tonight and i shed a tear. not really, but we do miss you guys!!! hope you're having fun!
Megan-- You have NO idea who I am, but I lived across the hall from your parents when you were a baby in Virginia. I just got the Christmas card/letter from your Mom (--long story that I'll explain to her later), and she mentioned your cute blog. I can't tell you how crazy it is that you are married (as is my oldest daughter), when I remember so well when you two were tiny!! Anyway--tell you Mom hello and tell her to find me on my blog: tomandjuliefamily.blogspot.com and/or she can email me at juriona@mac.com. We have lots to catch up on!! Take care, and I hope you don't mind me checking your blog occasionally to follow your fun life.
I'm sorry Megan, but congratulations on graduating! I know the feeling, me and Marcus were not together on our first year anniversary either! So depressing, but you'll see eachother soon!
Aaron and I first met back when we were 14 years old at a church youth summer program called EFY. Ever since then we have been best friends. He was the first boy I ever held hands with and was my first love. I knew even back then that he was someone I would love to marry. We dated for a little bit in high school, but mostly continued being best friends. Life has finally brought us back together and we could not be any happier. I never would have dreamed that my first love would end up being my last. Life has treated us both so well.
6 comments:
One week down, only 2 more to go..Hang in there!!!
Megan - You're a college graduate. Yeah!!!! And I'm sure it stinks being away from Aaron, but I find that when I'm away from Adam (my husband, not my brother haha) that I grow to love him all the more! I'm sure it will be a happy reunion here soon. :) Have fun on your dance tour!
Congratulations girl! I spoke with Aaron tonight and he said how much he MISSES YOU!!! He said honestly he is lost without you! You guys are too cute!
I thought of you guys on your anniversary! we also walked past your dark apartment tonight and i shed a tear. not really, but we do miss you guys!!! hope you're having fun!
Megan--
You have NO idea who I am, but I lived across the hall from your parents when you were a baby in Virginia. I just got the Christmas card/letter from your Mom (--long story that I'll explain to her later), and she mentioned your cute blog. I can't tell you how crazy it is that you are married (as is my oldest daughter), when I remember so well when you two were tiny!! Anyway--tell you Mom hello and tell her to find me on my blog: tomandjuliefamily.blogspot.com and/or she can email me at juriona@mac.com. We have lots to catch up on!! Take care, and I hope you don't mind me checking your blog occasionally to follow your fun life.
Julie
I'm sorry Megan, but congratulations on graduating! I know the feeling, me and Marcus were not together on our first year anniversary either! So depressing, but you'll see eachother soon!
Post a Comment