Aaron has been apart of a basketball intramural team which he has really enjoyed. Here are just some pictures of my amazing man!
Thursday night, Adam and his girlfriend Amanda invited us to go with them to the open house for the Draper, Utah temple. Too bad we didn't get a great picture of the temple, but we really had a great time.
Lastly here are just some random pictures of us coming home from working out and playing basketball at Pinnacle's gym today.

6 comments:
I love the pics of your apartment. One of Justin's and my first place had a teal stove and canary yellow bathtub! But we look back and have such good memories of that place! You've made your apartment very cute!
I love the frames of southern food. I'd do anything for a big bisquit right now! I have a thing for them and it is my favorite southern food! I had a dill bisquit at Sweet Tomatoes the other day.....delish!
Adam better keep his eye on the road before he gets hit by another bus!! hahahaha
Kristen..HILARIOUS comment! And Megan, why didn't you blog about what happened in the Pinnacle parking lot about 10 minutes before tha picture was taken!!! ;)
Glad to see you are putting the new camera to good use and sharing it with us !! Aaron I want to know if you made those shots in the B.B. game??
Hey Megan! Marcus told me about your guys' blog-it's SO cute! And your apartment decorating is fantastic too! I love seeing other people's decorating ideas because it gives "me" some decorating ides :) Can I just say that I'm so jealous you got to watch the Bachelor on Pinnacle's big screen! I was obsessed with that show! Luckily I was a fan for Molly so I was happy with how it ended, but I know a lot of people who weren't!
Post a Comment