
Saturday morning Aaron and I decided to get out there and run a 5K run. It was the annual Rex Lee Run at BYU for cancer fighters/cancer research. There was probably a little over a thousand that participated. We really had a great time. Aaron's goal was to not walk and he successfully achieved that goal. I felt pretty good when I saw that we had kept the same pace as another couple that looked pretty in shape. Aaron was cracking me up throughout the race especially when no one around us was really talking, just breathing heavily, he tried to get everyone going by yelling, "Give me an R, give me an E, give me an X...REX LEE RUN!!!!" He also told a little boy at the end who started to walk that he had to keep going because he couldn't give up. Aaron's positive personality just seems to always rub off on everyone he is around.
Then after that grand race Aaron and I headed to a BYU vs. Utah baseball game. I absolutely LOVE baseball games on a nice sunny day. We also had to get a hot dog and peanuts...no game is complete without these two things. Baseball games also bring me back the Atlanta Braves games with my dad. Wonderful memories!!

5 comments:
Fun! It's too bad we don't live closer because I would have loved to do a 5K with you guys! But I'm so out of shape I would have needed Aaron to cheer me through it! I can just picture him R-E-Xin' his way along! Fun, fun, fun! You guys are so cute!
P.S. I love your 'Polos and Pearls', that is so perfect for you two!
I wish you both lived closer to Justin and Sarah too. You all would have a great time together.... mmmm, maybe someday in Georgia! I love your new beginning pics! That Aaron IS so positive, that is one of many reasons we love him. We miss you both and wish we could just spend a little time and have a fun day. But graduation is soon and we can't wait to be with you both then!
Someone needs to teach me how to run a 5K! I would love to do one someday. Love the "Polos And Pearls"...SO fitting!!!
Those are cute pictures. It almost makes me miss living in Provo. Almost...but not quite. haha! Way to go on the Rex Lee Run!
Thats cool! I also had lots of fun in the bosterthon fun run.And thank you for donating money!
Post a Comment