When does life ever start to slow down? Winter semester at BYU is always a rough one. There is no spring break, it still continues to snow, and the months of March and April are always jam packed with way to many dance events. Again I plead....when does life start to slow down? Senior Projects went well last week. I want to thank everyone again who made it out...truly I appreciate it. Now that that is complete I have two more shows this week, and way to many projects, papers, and tests to do before the semester is over (aka 2-3 weeks). I apologize for complaining...I am just the voice of a Senior who is ready to be complete....but don't get me wrong I am trying to enjoy the journey. So, tonight was wonderful because we were able to take a small little break and go grab some amazing burgers at FIVE GUYS!! We went with our good friends the Carters...who we love....and Aaron's brothers. Five Guys officially opened in Orem, Utah today and to say the least we were stoked!! I am ten pounds heavier, but one happy girl. Here are just a few pics...five guys, my senior project, and the lovely roses Aaron and my parents bought for my performance.









Also, Aaron had got a bunch of his mission buddies together this past week and had a guys night at the local Peruvian restaurant.
7 comments:
I agree! This time of year is crazy. We can do it! Let's do something soon!
I love all your dance pictures! That is so cool! Hang in there for this last little bit girl! You can do it!
um, gross. the only word to describe that picture of Craig and I! Five Guys last night was the bomb. bad news for my waistline.
Hang in there! You are wonderful. Endure to the end! We are so proud of our graduate!!!!!
Oh by the way, I loved the pictures on the beams. Wish we could have been there.
Megan, You're almost there..Hang in there. It's all worth it!! Celebratiopn time is just around the cornner !!! The dance pictures are great.
Wait a minute, Five Guys isn't good for your waist??? NO WONDER!!!
And here I thought it was the ice cream that was getting the best of me...
Post a Comment