
Well this is actually Aaron writing this post; i never thought i would actually write on our blog but i really want to write how i feel. As of May 2, 2008 my life has completely changed. I have been married to the most beautiful, sweet, funny, kind, gorgeous, romantic, adorable person in the whole world. She is me everything! I wanted to write this post so everyone could know what an amazing woman i am married to. She is my sweetheart and i am so blessed to be able to spend my whole life right by her side. I would be so lost without her. She is the best wife, and i know one day will make the best mom; i mean she does have two perfect examples, her mom and my mom. One of my favorite things about megan is waking up every morning and being able to look at her beautiful smiling face. I love her dedication to life, her dedication in being the best at whatever she does. I also love the way she loves me, sometimeS i feel like i dont deserve someone so good, but i know that we make a perfect match. Despite our downfalls and our shortcomings, we are two of the happiest people in the whole world, because we have each other. She is my bestfriend, my baby, and my absolute everything. Megan Ensign Young... I LOVE YOU!!!

12 comments:
I didn't realize that going out and shooting shotguns would bring out the romantic side in a guy so strongly. It's clear I need me some guns!
Just wanted to thank you guys again for letting us Bakers be such a close part of your nuptial festivities. We've been thinking about you guys a lot, reflecting back on our own early married days. It is an exciting time for you and we have benefited by witnessing it again, vicariously through you two.
I keep an eye on the blogs, try to stay up on folks so it will be fun to watch you guys grow. Thanks again!
ah yes, the weak side of mr. young as finally sprung out on this thing called blog. for all the world to see and i'd have to say, you just about brought a tear to my eye. you and megan are too good to be true and i am so glad that happiness is the definition of your life. what a blessing.
i love you both so much.
and p.s. you might as well save your money and forget the photographer you hired because every picture on this blog that you have used from your wedding was taken from the one and only. me.
so caugh it up.
please and thank you.
Okay I was just on the phone with you guys and you didn't tell us about this blog. Aaron, you have so so warmed our hearts! We love you and couldn't be happier that Megan picked you to be our son-in-law. Our most favored one at that! I have always loved how often you verbally express and show appreciation for all the little (and big things) in life. We're thrilled you both see so much of the same in each other and love it. (I get wonderful reports from Megan about you too.) Love you both... By the way , after going to the bluegrass concert with your parents last night at Red Top Mountain,(which was major fun to be with them) I decided we really needed a Dollywood fix, so we're going for a Hillbilly 4th in the Smokeys to get our fill of music, mountains, but no moonshine.(only Diet Dr. Pepper) I know you're badly yearning to go see and hear Dolly too, but sorry to disappoint.... you and Megan are in Utah and well, we're in the south where the quick drive to Tennessee will bring us (along with great music) some of the finest and most interesting people watching in the whole country! I know you are jealous. You're missing out big time, but then again you guys are in Utah. People watching sources are abundant there too! But sorry no Dolly in the Beehive State. Love you guys and Happy 4th of July.
so so cute! tell craig to get over his anti-blogging and do the same!
Aaron, I love seeing what marriage can do to a guy! Megan's a lucky lady too to have a man that is able to recognize and then verbalize the things he loves about her. Don't ever let life get so busy that you forget to do that. Mutual appreciation is one of the keys to a happy marriage! It just makes you want to try harder for that other person, no matter what life throws your way.
Tender Moments! It's true I almost squirted a tear reading that. Megan is also lucky to have you as her husband! Marriage is so wonderful and I'm glad that you guys are discovering what it's all about. Adam B's dad told him once that he is more in love now with his mom after so many years of marriage than he ever was in the beginning. You think it's good now? Just wait...it keeps on getting better with time. :) Love you guys!
Kristen's comment is SO true, it does get better and better..So see what you young lovers have to look forward to !!!!
Happy Birthday Megan!! I think at this point it is safe to say that you already have the best gift ever~an adoring husband (and someday wonderful children). You are indeed a blessed lady.
We got to see you parents and Ansley and Connor today. What a surprise treat for us! I guess you heard that your Uncle Mark was made Bishop of his ward today. We heard what was going to happen from our Bishopric (they know we love the Johnstons too). We were sure surprised to see your family there. Your Mom had been sworn to secrecy not to tell me about the new calling. It is always wonderful to see any of the Ensign Family. Ansley will be staying with us during the week. My girls are so excited!
We miss you and Aaron too! Hope you are doing something fun to celebrate! Love, the Bakers
Happy Birthday Meg. Sorry our phone call got cut off. What a sweet husband to make you dinner and a cake. He's a keeper for sure. Isn't love the best?
im glad you have a husband and i have a new stepbrother! did you know i have a blog! love, ansley
aaron i knew you had it in you. i'm glad you guys are so happy. marriage is the greatest. much love.
okay, as cute as this is...
new post! new post please!! woot woot!
Post a Comment