Sunday, June 22, 2008

Cooking with Crizzle

Well since being married I have tried to become friends with my domestic side. I will admit it is not one of my favorite things since I would rather be outside of our apartment doing flips on the huge patch of grass outside than be stuck in the kitchen for hours cooking. But I really am starting to find a love for cooking, thanks to my good friend Cara Cloward aka Crizzle. She is so good with food and anything domestic! I have loved learning new things from her. Thanks Cara!!


Making delicious homemade oreos!


My adorable friend Lauren Magleby made these for another one of my good friends Aly Giles bridal shower. They are little cake suckers, and are really made out of cake. So cute and she claims they are pretty easy to make!!! I will try and attempt these sometime.

You can find the recipe for these at bakerella.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Mmmmm... homemade Oreos!!! I'm sure you will get better and better with cooking, now that you are doing it more often. Especially since you guys got so many cool kitchen gadgets at your wedding! I LOVE to bake and try new recipes. In fact, I keep meaning to email you guys some recipes that are yummy but easy, so I promise to email those out this week.

Anonymous said...

Megan,

Sarah says she couldn't cook 9 yrs. ago and now she's an awesome cook. Amazing what practice will do for you! Those treats look delious. There really is NO bad chocolate treat !!!

Anonymous said...

OK, so I can't spell...Sorry!

Sarah Young said...

I want that Oreo recipe! I'm drooling!