Sunday, June 22, 2008

Camping

So this past weekend Aaron, Adam, Stephen Jett, Laree Hathcock, and me went camping in the great mountains of Utah. We had an AMAZING time. It was so nice just having a small group of close friends go and get away from work and everything else. Adam and Stephen just recently bought some shotguns...and man did we have some fun shooting skeet. We set up our camp in this very secluded area next to a creek and right in the middle of the mountains. We made foil dinners, roasted marshmallows and biscuits, conversed with many cows, and jammed to music around the campfire. All in all it was an awesome weekend. Great friends - Great times!! Here are some pictures....









5 comments:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

How fun! I'm not a huge camping fan, but I have to say, camping in UT is SO beautiful. The boys look like they had so much fun with the guns! Adam B would have loved to of been there too, he is a huge gun guy as well.

Anonymous said...

Even though I am NOT a fan of guns, you guys look like you had a blast! Thanks for the fun update..I'm always checking for new posts!!!

C&C said...

i'm glad you guys had fun! btw, i don't know if she reads your blog, but laree is super cute. forget the hair school girls! we should go to coldstone sometime this week!

Sarah Young said...

I love all the pics and was cracking up that you were loving shooting the gun!

Tracy E said...

Loved seeing the pics. Those fancy foil dinners, (which look so yummy by the way) I see is being eaten with that elegant black plastic silverware you were bragging about. Amazing the finds the dollar store has! You've learned your lessons well.