Just the other night my dear friend Cara Cloward, called a bunch of our good friends from freshman year together and we had a great, fun BBQ. All of us girls were on the same hall together freshman year and then as we moved into sophmore year we still couldnt depart....so ten of us moved all together into some condos. It has been so much fun watching eachother grow through all of our college experiences and seeing where we are in our lives now. I love you girls!!! Thanks for the great memories and the many more to come!

4 comments:
Good times !!! Megan, I hope you are feeling better. Aaron..I still didn't get the email about the recipes. Good luck on Monopoly tonight! What out Megan, Aaron can get pretty intince playing Monopoly. It might get ugly with him AND Adam..J/K.... I am making fajitas tomorrow night and everyone will be here. I feel a GREAT game of scrabble coming on !!!
Love you guys.
Love the picture of you and Aaron.
I vote that both jody & your mom make a facebook. Pictures and all.
Oh my goodness, Aaron Young married!! Congrats! You two make a very beautiful couple and we wish you all the happiness in the world. Being married is the best!!
Your father-in-law was bragging on the two of you in church one day, he was so proud! We just recently moved into his ward!
Megan, you look so pretty in you wedding photos! Good Luck with everything!
Lauren (Sanders) Beatty
laurenbeatty00@yahoo.com (if you want to see our blog...)
Post a Comment