Just some updates. We have finally purchased our apartment. We will be living in Wymount, which is pretty much the Mormon dream. Some wonderful facts about this place: The paint contains lead, there is no air conditioning (great for summer), kids roam around freely ALL the time and leave their toys everywhere, and to top it off Aaron's grandparents lived there. hahaha....but to be completely honest with you.....I am SO excited to live there. Really! I already have planned out how I want to decorate, and I am just so excited to live together and own our own place. I could care less how big it is, as long as I get to live with the love of my life.
Here are some pictures




Some more updates, Aaron just recently was promoted to a higher position within his job, which is wonderful news. I just recently auditioned for BYU's Dancers' Company (the modern company), and was accepted again for the second and last year. Yahoo!! The best news of all is that my best dance girlfriend Michelle also made it. The two of us and our two fiances have the best times together. It is so much fun to have another couple to hang out with and do fun things with.
To go off on a tangent....last night Michelle and her fiance Zane and Aaron and I all went out for ice cream to celebrate us making it onto Dancers' Company. We went to Smart Cookie which is one of Aaron's all time favorite ice cream places. It is genius!! You choose two cookies and choose a flavor of ice cream and they put it all together into a delicious, luscious, dont count the calories, cheep (2$) treat! We love it. After stuffing our faces full of sweets we went back to my place to watch "Father of the Bride". A movie everyone needs to watch again!! What a great movie.
Well back to our lives. We are as happy as can be. Just ready to be done with school, and ready to be on the beach or walking around Walt Disney World for our honeymoon. Things are going well....16 days....and counting!!

9 comments:
Megan - don't hate on the paper chain thing...I totally did that before I got married to countdown! haa... Anyway, congrats on making it back on to the dance team! I can't wait to see you dance (hopefully) one of these days. It sounds like everything is going in the right direction for you guys and that makes me so happy to hear. Married life is so fun and you are just going to love it! I'm also glad to hear you got your living situation all squared away. People that live in Wymount always make the best friends for a lifetime there and it will be so fun for you guys to live amongst other young couples. Now just hope and pray that your next door neighbors aren't the ones with the crazy kids that leave their toys all over the place! (and if it is...consider it birth control!) See you in 16 days!
Megan!!! i am so excited for you!! i cant believe its only 16 days away! i bet you are going out of your mind, i know how it feels! it is the best! and I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU TOMORROW AND TALK ABOUT ALL THE WEDDING STUFF!! its so much fun! anyways, i seriously love you and miss you so much and this post almost brought me to tears because i love both of you and am so excited for you two to begin your life together! cant wait to see you! i'll call you tomorrow!
I can SO feel all the excitement in this blog !!! You two are at the most amazing time in your lives right now. Savor evey minute of it !! You'll have fun stories to tell your kids about Wymount I'm sure... Way to go Meagn on making the Dance Company, that's awesome. And Aaron we are so proud of you for pulling all A's this semester. I know that has been a lot of hard work and dedication for you both. OK, a "small world" story....Aaron Denise Stafford's maiden name is Weight and she emmailed her dad to see if they are related to Megan's grandma. He said they are realted to all the Weight's in Springville so we'll have to get the details at the wedding. Go figure !
Love you both. Can't wait to see you!
Hey, the small world thing would mean one of Megan's distant relatives sealed Justin and I (Denise's dad)! Weird! I can not believe the wedding is only two weeks away! Holy cow! I am so excited for you guys! I was talking to Jody the other day about this time in you guys lives. It's the best, seriously savor every minute! Love you and congrats on both of your successes with dance company, promotions and grades!
Megan I was rolling over laughing as you extolled the virtues of Wymount. Lets see,is the lead paint or no air conditioning the biggest plus? Our first two apartments had no air. But at least the first one was a basement so it stayed pretty cool. And with that we had a view of all kinds of shoes walking by our window! The rent was a whopping $175 so a scenic view of gravel and shoes was very bearable. It is amazing how that first home will become a very special place. The first time to build your little nest.(as Grandma would say) And how much fun to be love birds there! Love you so much. Can't wait till you both get back to live out all the plans.
Well, this is selfish of me to post on your blog, but I can't wait either. We haven't been back to GA as a family in over 5 years and we are very much looking forward to seeing all the folks from our two wards there, but especially our best friends the Ensigns and the Youngs!
So, the Bakers thank you guys for putting this little get together together for us. Otherwise we'd have to try to ward hop to see everyone we want to see, not fun! It would be great to see the Staffords too, I hope they are coming.
Everyone (who is married that is) has early marriage stories. They are all good because it truly is the happiest time. Everything is new. When you become old farts, you can walk around all day with something stuck in your teeth or with a stain on your shirt or something and your spouse has had multiple conversations with you throughout the day and never even noticed.
See y'all soon!
What fun to read about your wedding plans and about how great you guys are doing! We're doing our own countdown here...we're so excited to be part of your big day!
I'm sure it is hard to stay focused on school right now, but hang in there...it will all be worth it. Wymount sounds lovely....well at least I think you'll make it so. Do they at least have a swamp cooler? Those used to be very common in Utah anyway.
Congratulations on dance, grades, and promotions. Best of luck with wrapping up the rest of it and holding it together until the big day!
Wow only 12 more days! Congratulations on making it to the dance team again and boy, that ice cream sounds good right now! I can't wait to see everybody again! I'm doing my own countdown too!
Oh my goodness- I just saw some pictures on Rachel's blog and you two looked so beautiful and wonderful on your big day! I'm so happy for you and know yo uwill be so happy together. When do you head back out to Utah? We move down to Arizon in July and I really want to see you guys before we take off. Congrats!!
Post a Comment