Monday, May 26, 2008

We're MARRIED!!!

Alrighty folks....finally, weeks after our wonderful marriage I am getting around to the blog!! Now it will definitely come here in a few posts, so be patient with me. Also our wedding pictures will come later since we are waiting on the photographer, but I promise it will be worth it.

Just a quick update....Aaron and I are SOOOOO happy!! We love being married. Probably the best thing that has happened to both of us. We have been so blessed from the AMAZING wedding to the fun honeymoon and even to traveling cross country back to Utah and settling into our first apartment. We have had a blast. So thank you to everyone who has made these events possible for us!! We are having the best times sharing these experiences together.

1 comment:

Tracy E said...

This was a great evening. One of the quieter and calm times of all the events, a night I will cherish. And though our group was small that night, it had a sweet intimacy being with the nicest of people,(your new parents and brother and sister) And what a bunch of handsome people we were together. Just look at the picture! Yes don't we all look good? I also loved going to dinner after, with we parents and just you two. Hope in the future we all can repeat such a perfect and uplifting evening together. (And I'm sure to make things extra perfect, next time, the flowers will be planted!)