because of this guy!

I am so in love with my husband. He makes me one happy girl.
I am also very happy because the sun is shining today. Something about the sun just makes me smile and feel good inside.
Other things that make me happy:
-My husband just bought me The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown...I cant wait to finish!
-My hair is almost long enough to fit back into a bun.
-Our apartment is feeling more like home.
-Life is good.
-Valentines Day is almost here.
-My daily chats with my mom.
-Having friends and family close by.
-Tax returns
-The Bachelor
-Watching movies at night with my hubby.
Blessed.

7 comments:
Megan, we really need to get together soon. I miss you! What's your schedule like?
I love this! It was so good to see you guys the other night. Let's all watch the Bachelor together next week!! It's getting better and better.
p.s. the lost symbol is awesome. it made me miss dc!
Life is Good! Look for three boxes of your clothes that should be there by Sat. or Monday at the latest.
glad yall are doing so well!!! i miss you!!! xoxo
Ummmmm.....Update please.
Im with your mom- which BTW Thanks for the bday wishes from you both!! I cant write her back- WE neeed more updates!!! Love you Meg- and Aaron keep making this girl smile!! Thank you!!
You guys are cute. We need to do something soon!
p.s thanks so much for those cute magnets. I LOVED them... you are so sweet
Post a Comment