I just thought I would post a ton of pictures from the month of April, and what has been going on around here...enjoy!
These pics were from the Dance Majors Banquet. Me, Michelle Anderson and Rachel Kitto...three seniors. Also me and the miracle worker Ron Nuttal, our dance trainer.
National Championship...rented out the Pinnacle theater
Zane Anderson and Aaron making some brownies.
Flash Game


Conference with the Carters...thanks for the pictures and for the tickets. We had a wonderful time with y'all!
Happy Easter everyone!

2 comments:
I LOVE the picture of Aaron in your apron! That is too stinkin' funny!
Yea for the cooking Aaron!!! What ever outfit that is needed to do it....the apron is very becoming. Love the pics especially the one of you both at Conference. And you and the Carter's are very color coordinated with you all in red outside the Conference Center.
Post a Comment