Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tis the Season...

Aaron and I had a very enjoyable Thanksgiving. It involved family, football, food and fun. We ended up going up to Park City with my family (Grandparents, Aunts, Uncle and cousins). It really was a nice relaxing time. Aaron also participated in his first annual Ensign family Toilet Bowl, and had a great time there. Here are some pictures.






Well people I am so excited for Christmas. Its official, I am sick of school and I am just so ready to go back home to Georgia for a break. I wasn't expecting to get a tree this year, but I found a 6ft tree for only $20. I had to buy it and I LOVE it. It has been so fun decorating the tree. My mom is the absolute tree expert, I have learned everything for her. I tried to go with a brown theme this year. My mom sent us some cute ornaments and the rest I found at the dollar tree. It has been fun for me to decorate and find all the great Christmas deals. Here are some pictures of our first Christmas tree. More Christmas decorations and pictures of our decorated apartment are soon to come.....





8 comments:

Aly said...

Meg the tree is darling! You are such a good decorator. Let's do something soon!

Anonymous said...

Megan,

I am SO impressed with how cute your tree is!!! Aaoron was bragging on you the other day about how cute you have the apt. looking. Your mom and I went hiking this morning( lotsa fun!) and I saw her 2 decorated trees. They are beautiful so if she is your teacher and inspiration I can see why!! I told Aaorn the other day that I wasn't putting up the tree this year because we won't be here and you'd thought I'd committed the WORST crime1 Sorry Aaron if you think I am a scrooge.HA ! We'll have so much fun in Moab you'll forget about me being a slacker ( I hope)!!!

Tracy E said...

What a gorgeous tree! It is much prettier than you described. I love the brown!!!! Wish I could see everything all decorated.

Sarah Young said...

Ooh, your tree is so cute! I need a tutorial from you and your mom. My tree always just looks kinda plain. I'm so sad we are going to miss you guys by just a couple of days! Darn it! Hopefully we'll be able to cross paths sooner than later! :)

Sarah Young said...

P.S. I laughed when I saw you guys call it the Ensign Family Toilet Bowl! Why do you guys call it that? Too funny!

The Fox Family said...

Oh my goodness! That is the cutest first christmas tree i have ever seen! You are great with decorating! i love it!

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Love the tree you guys!! Megan - you did a great job decorating it! I never would have thought to decorate for Christmas in brown, but I love it. And I wish I could see your Mom's house all decorated for Christmas...I bet it's beautiful too. We are getting so excited to see you both!

Cathleen said...

Your Mom has always been the greatest at Holiday decorating, and it looks like you take after her.....must be in the blood! I love your tree, the brown is really pretty. Glad you are decorating, it is so fun to bring in the Christmas spirit.