These two faces are so anxious to get back to Georgia to see our folks, be back in the South, and just to be HOME for the holidays!! This picture was taken at Aaron's work Christmas Party this weekend....quite the event!
So good to hear from you! We are not going home to Georgia for Christmas, my family came here for Thanksgiving, so we are spending Christmas with Jace's family. I really wanted to go back there but it just wouldn't work out. But that is exciting you guys get to go and see both of your families, that will be so much fun! Anyways, Jace and I are planning on going up north for a Jazz game or two this season so we will definitely have to plan on seeing you guys cause I miss you both tons! Glad to see everything is going good with you guys and I love being able to keep up on all the wonderful happenings in your lives! Call me sometime so we can catch up! love ya!
Great picture, guys!! You will have so much fun in GA and you both deserve the break!! Megan, you will have to teach me your curling tricks for your hair in Moab - it always looks SO beautiful!
Aaron and I first met back when we were 14 years old at a church youth summer program called EFY. Ever since then we have been best friends. He was the first boy I ever held hands with and was my first love. I knew even back then that he was someone I would love to marry. We dated for a little bit in high school, but mostly continued being best friends. Life has finally brought us back together and we could not be any happier. I never would have dreamed that my first love would end up being my last. Life has treated us both so well.
8 comments:
Sniff, sniff. We're totally bummed we won't get to see you two!
Megan your hair looks beatimus maximus! I love it. We are getting very excited!!!!
What a darling picture. can't wait to see you both!!!
So good to hear from you! We are not going home to Georgia for Christmas, my family came here for Thanksgiving, so we are spending Christmas with Jace's family. I really wanted to go back there but it just wouldn't work out. But that is exciting you guys get to go and see both of your families, that will be so much fun! Anyways, Jace and I are planning on going up north for a Jazz game or two this season so we will definitely have to plan on seeing you guys cause I miss you both tons! Glad to see everything is going good with you guys and I love being able to keep up on all the wonderful happenings in your lives! Call me sometime so we can catch up! love ya!
p.s. I need yalls address please, thanks!!!
Great picture, guys!! You will have so much fun in GA and you both deserve the break!! Megan, you will have to teach me your curling tricks for your hair in Moab - it always looks SO beautiful!
You guys have to be the cutest couple out there right now!!
Megs- Amazing curls. I want your hair.
Post a Comment