For my senior dance project which I will be doing next semester I wanted to do a dance that incorporated gymnastics beams. I pretty much thought the task would be impossible....but not with Zane Anderson. This guy can fix or make anything. Just for the publicity if you need any repairs you can call Anderson Repairs and he can help you out. Anyways, Aaron has enjoyed putting these beams together with Zane. Here are some pictures of that and also of Zane drilling holes in our walls, so I could put up some decorations.....THANK YOU MUCH! We love you guys!! Thanks for everything you do to help us and for your friendship.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
The Anderson's
Well pretty much we LOVE Michelle and Zane Anderson. There are some of our dearest friends. Michelle and I dance together on Dancers' Company for BYU and have every single class together except one. So you can say that her and I are together everyday...all day, but I love it! We have some great times together. Her and I got engaged within a week of one another and were married within a week of each other. We told our husbands that they needed to become friends and boy have they taken to that. Our husbands are two inseparable buddies.
For my senior dance project which I will be doing next semester I wanted to do a dance that incorporated gymnastics beams. I pretty much thought the task would be impossible....but not with Zane Anderson. This guy can fix or make anything. Just for the publicity if you need any repairs you can call Anderson Repairs and he can help you out. Anyways, Aaron has enjoyed putting these beams together with Zane. Here are some pictures of that and also of Zane drilling holes in our walls, so I could put up some decorations.....THANK YOU MUCH! We love you guys!! Thanks for everything you do to help us and for your friendship.






For my senior dance project which I will be doing next semester I wanted to do a dance that incorporated gymnastics beams. I pretty much thought the task would be impossible....but not with Zane Anderson. This guy can fix or make anything. Just for the publicity if you need any repairs you can call Anderson Repairs and he can help you out. Anyways, Aaron has enjoyed putting these beams together with Zane. Here are some pictures of that and also of Zane drilling holes in our walls, so I could put up some decorations.....THANK YOU MUCH! We love you guys!! Thanks for everything you do to help us and for your friendship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Now Megan, promise me you'll not lose your balance on that wonderfully constructed balance beam and fly over the railing and end up in the bushes!
Your friends are such a cute couple! And how great is it that you all get along! Nothing worse than having a great friend, but the hubbies don't mesh so well! Lucky you! :)
The apartment is looken cute. So glad you have such great friends.
Aaron just one question...Was that the total inialation( SP ) monopoly game?? J/K . Meagan have Aaron tell you about the scrabble game where Phil TOTALLY blew me out of the water and I wouldn't talk to him for days!!! It must be a girl thing...
Some of my best memories as a new married involved getting together with other couples and playing board games. Those were good times! As the years passed everyone relocated, started their families, and the game playing came to an end.
Enjoy this phase of life. They are all good, but ever changing. We really have to live in the moment and enjoy it while it is here.
Post a Comment