So I just have to brag a little bit on my cute little sister Miss Ansley Christina Ensign. She just won the social science fair for her grade at her school. You go girl!! Her project was on Genealogy, and the famous people she is related to. I am so proud of her and all that she does. So, I have just been thinking about her a lot lately and just how much I love that cute little girl. Everyone says that her and I are so much alike and its so true. We pretty much look the same and we both love dance. She is very talented not only in dance but at tumbling, basketball, running, school, being a great friend and the list goes on and on. Again I have just been thinking a lot about her lately and how much I love her. I love you Ansley. Thanks for being a wonderful sister!!


5 comments:
The two of you are so cute!! You really do look alike especially when comparing the two of you at the same age. What a wonderful tribute to your sister. She is so very lucky to have you as an older sis too!!
Ansley may not get to see this for a few days since she is on vacation, but when she gets to my house, I'll make sure she takes a peek. I can't wait to see your family....just really wish you and Aaron could be here too!
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving....we'll miss you!
We love Ansley too! I can get the girls to do darn near anything if there is a promise of seeing Ansley attached to it! She has such a sweet, kind heart! We love her so much!
I love the picture of you girls in your dance costumes. I'm still hoping to get to see you dance someday, Megan! Maybe you can put on a show for us at New Years in Moab. ha! :)
I love this.
the person who said that was me ansley!
Post a Comment