Y'all I have seriously never laughed so hard!! Some of our best friends the Carter's had this posted on their blog and I had to steal the idea. I have been wanting to see High School Musical 3, so maybe this will finally convince Aaron to go!! Enjoy!
Holy cow, loved that. Ansley and Connor will love THIS video too! We all hit the theater last week for it. Tell Aaron it's not so bad. Even Connor liked it.(though) he liked the Beverly Hills Chihuahau(sp) more if that is saying anything. But Ansley and I liked it a lot.
Aaron and I first met back when we were 14 years old at a church youth summer program called EFY. Ever since then we have been best friends. He was the first boy I ever held hands with and was my first love. I knew even back then that he was someone I would love to marry. We dated for a little bit in high school, but mostly continued being best friends. Life has finally brought us back together and we could not be any happier. I never would have dreamed that my first love would end up being my last. Life has treated us both so well.
6 comments:
Holy cow, loved that. Ansley and Connor will love THIS video too! We all hit the theater last week for it. Tell Aaron it's not so bad. Even Connor liked it.(though) he liked the Beverly Hills Chihuahau(sp) more if that is saying anything. But Ansley and I liked it a lot.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
The girls totally loved watching that one! I think they thought it was really you guys!
Too funny!!!!!!!!
look at my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whoo you WILDCATS!!!!!!
Post a Comment