Sunday, August 3, 2008

Camping again....

We went camping this past weekend up Hobble Creek Canyon with family and friends. Had a great time shooting, eating amazing foiled dinners, sitting around the campfire, waking up to a beautiful view, and more. Here are some pics....






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous!! Not so much about the guns!!!J/K What fun you guys are having. It looks like a beautiful camping spot. I know you are enjoying all the camping stuff Megan's folks gave you for your b-day's.. Love to all...MOM/Jody

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

It was great seeing you guys this past week! You are both in a super fun time of life right now. Enjoy it!! And Megan, it looks like you're becoming quite the pro with the shotgun!

Sarah Young said...

You guys and your guns! I don't think I've even held a gun before! Looks like you all had a great time though! I keep telling Justin we need to get out with the girls and go camping!

Happy The Man said...

Kevin looks like a natural Jack Bauer. Don't ever mess with Jack Bauer! I used to love camping, back when it only meant carrying a few things. Kristen is right, you are in a super fun unencumbered time of life right now so continue to enjoy it!

Josh and Melissa said...

Looks like you guys had a blast- too bad we weren't able to get together before we moved. Let me know if you guys make it down to Arizona- I would love to see you guys!