Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My new computer = I promise I will be a better blogger!!!



Confession....I have struggled!! I know I need to be a better blogger, countless of people have informed me of this. So I have recently been so blessed with a new computer, so now I promise I will try my hardest to be a better blogger!! But lets be honest....its hard to find time between being a full time student and planning a wedding. But there is no excuse, because in all of those areas I have been blessed with ample amounts of help. Especially with planning the wedding. Thank you mom, Jody, Sarah, dad, Phil and everyone else who has dedicated so much time and energy, just to ensure that May 2nd, 2008 will be a day to remember. I / We can't begin to express our love and appreciation for y'all!! So thank you.

Ok with all that said. How about an update! Aaron and I are exactly one month away for the big day, and believe me we are so ready! We have two weeks of school left before finals and a whole lot of other things to get done. Aaron is SO BUSY!!!! I do NOT know how he does it. He is working full time and going to school full time and will probably pull off all A's this semester. WOW! Plus he has to deal with me....a full time fiance! Bless his heart. He is the most hard working, wonderful, amazing, handsome, and loving person I know. He is so patient with me, and I am just grateful to have him in my life. I am just staying busy with school, dance and wedding details. So much to do in a little amount of time. But we can do it!!

Again we want to express our love and appreciation to our families and all that they are doing to help us out in every way possible. So thank you again! We love y'all!

Here are some pictures from our engagement shoot!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah !!! I was SO excited when I pulled up your blog and there was a new posting. I know you guys have been way busy with everything but I always check just in case. Things are getting so exciting with the wedding fast approaching! We are all so looking forward to the excitement and joy are your marriage. We love you both !!!

Sarah Young said...

Megan, no worries about the blog! When you can, we love it, but don't stress it! We all know how full your life is right now! I am so excited for you guys, only one month left!

P.S. Give Aaron a kiss on the head for us. Bless his heart, I didn't realize he was going to school full time too! He must feel like a chicken with his head cut off! Good thing he has you to give meaning to it all!

J & L said...

hey megan! so glad to hear things are going well with you guys! rachel and i thinking april 19th would work the best for a shower. question, is anyone else already planning a shower for you? love you guys and miss you tons!

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Love the engagement pictures! You guys make the cutest couple. We are getting SO excited for the wedding, and I know you are too! I can't wait to see your dress! Love you both!!

Rachel Anne Robbins Kuch said...

meg! Wahoo! It's an update and it's cute engagement pictures which melt my heart! You two are cute and I love you both. I can't wait for the second day in may!

Cathleen said...

Your engagement photos are darling, you guys make the cutest couple!! We are so looking forward to your big day~can't wait to see you all!! Good Luck with everything between now and then though...it will all be worth it in the end!!

Happy The Man said...

Hmmm, this blogging thing will consume you. Don't let it! Post when you can, once a week or every 2 weeks, whatever. Everybody wants to hear from the young happy loving couple but school, work, dance and wedding stuff are obviously much more important. Blog on the downtime, that's my advice. Take that from someone who's sleepy all the time trying to keep up with the Bloggin Joneses (for all 3 of my regular readers: Cathleen, Aleks and Gwen).

Josh and Melissa said...

Those engagement photos are fabulous! Seeing you two so happy together just makes me smile! Hope things are going good and let me know if there is anything I can help with out here in good o' Utah! Love you both!
Melissa